Video: John Paramor Berates And Asks For Long Version Of Sergio Incident. Here You Go Then

sergio garcia John Paramor Funny PicChief referee John Paramor and co yesterday went on the offensive and berated the likes of GolfCentralDaily, Geoff Shackelford and even Golf Digest websites for insinuating that Sergio Garcia cheated at the Abu Dhabi Championship.

Paramor warned against using short video clips to in some way skew opinion.

Well John now it’s my turn.

  • In my video and blog post I simply asked the question was Sergio “Cheating”.  The word “Cheating” is in inverted commas for a reason.
  • The reason that the Keyword “Cheating” was used on the video was to differentiate it from other Sergio videos on YouTube (such as with Keywords “Spitting” “Throwing” etc) so that people can see it for themselves.
  • I also offered the opinion in the post that there could very well be an innocent explanation for the tap down, like say a pitch-mark!
  • I also said in my piece I would certainly not be contacting the Tour.
  • And finally I make no apologies for representing my readers, and voicing their concerns when it comes to rules breaches.  If I didn’t do it, who would?   I was the first to post the Simon Dyson BMW Masters incident, and also the first to come out and back Dyson’s innocence.

So gimmee a break please.

And you asked for a longer version of the Sergio incident.  Here you go then.  This is the best I could find.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.