Paul Casey and Pollyanna Woodward Are Getting Married!

First it was bebo, then facebook, then snapchat, now Marriage seems to be in thing.

Paul Casey joined Rory McIlroy as yet another high profile European golfer trying the craze.

paul casey936full-pollyanna-woodward

Casey is to wed British TV host Pollyanna Woodward. He told the papers

“Pollyanna’s fantastic and understands me very well,” Casey said. “Those that have met her will understand the positivity she carries with her. It’s very infectious and it’s something that’s nice to have around. I’m not that way and I need to be. She is very calm, and I think that’s been a very positive influence on my golf and on my life in general.”

Casey met Pollyanna in 2011 during a bad time in his life when dealing with a divorce in his first marriage and a long term injury.

Wishing them both all the best.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.