Phil Mickelson’s Back Falls Off At Farmers. Pulls Out. Gingerly

Poor old Leftie has had to withdraw from the Farmers Open with a dodgy back. Mickelson battled through two rounds at Torrey Pines spraying tee shots left and right, obviously altering his swing to find a way phil back funnyaround his back spasm.  Shotlink showed an average Phil drive of 265 yards, in 2013 it was 289.

"I have the entire year. I've got majors coming up. I've got other tournaments coming up and I don't want to get in bad habits," Mickelson said. "My game is pretty sharp getting ready to start the year and I could tell I'm making terrible swings out there relative to the way I've been swinging."

Mickelson says his back first started acting up in Abu Dhabi, where he finished second.

Phil is slated for Phoenix and the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am on the West Coast.  He will not however be at Riviera or in the desert for the Matchplay because his children have spring break from school during those two weeks and everyone knows Phil is a family guy.  Get well soon.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.