Lance Armstrong Reveals New Drug- Golf

lanceLance Armstrong cant even go down to the shops anymore without people chucking things at him.  The disgraced Tour de France “winner” now lives a life similar to that of OJ Simpson after he was acquitted of murdering his wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman, spending endless quiet days alone on the golf course.  If you consider that Armstrong murdered the sport of cycling.

"I've been staying fit and even have my handicap down to a 9." Armstrong said last week in a interview with USA Today who published a one year on interview after the Oprah Winfrey TV expose.

"Been wanting to break 80 and could never manage to do it," he added. "Then out of the blue one day I shoot 74. Since then I can't break an egg. Frustrating game."

Armstrong says he plays golf to clear his head of bad thoughts and revealed he still dedicates time to helping cancer victims.

lance 2''I've got a feeling of rejection for cycling at the moment,'' he said. ''I run to keep fit and I'm playing a lot of golf. Then there's my work for the fight against cancer. Cancer victims are my community of reference.

''Golf is helping me a lot. I take my golf clubs everywhere I go,'' he added. ''I run to keep fit but to clear my head of bad thoughts, there's nothing better than golf.''

As long as you stick to the rules Lance, as long as you stick to the rules!

 

 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.