Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

The media centre at the 2013 PGA Show was buzzing yesterday.  Not because of anything that happened at the show.  God forbid!

holly1When I rocked in, several men (and one woman) were gathered around an iphone ogling and sharing  two pics of who they claimed were Holly Sonders naked. Now I have to hold my hands up and say, I had to google her to find out she’s from The Golf Channel. I don’t watch the Golf Channel because I don’t have an erectile dysfunction problem or need to rent a car from National.  I’m told adverts for both are all that’s on that channel.

How they knew for certain it was her, I dont know.  Unless the cheeks of her ass were on her passport photo and they recognized them from there, but I doubt it.

The First Pic

holly2The first pic is taken from behind. No pun intended.  The media guys say it was taken by her fiancee (?) and shows Holly in a white thong which has disappeared a dangerously long ways into the bummage.  I’m talking two aerial liquitabs and a hot whites wash setting to get that thing clean again.

The Second Pic

The second pic is taken with an iphone in front of a mirror by Holly herself.  Again that’s unverified because you don’t see her face.  However you do see two artificially enhanced boobs, which look to be inflated to approximately 30 psi (ie mountain bike hardness, ie ‘a little bit of give’ as opposed to racing bike hardness).

holly3Down below it looks like poor Holly is suffering from a bad case of alopecia.  Or she may be a big Stone Cold Steve Austin fan.  Not so much as a single follicle, not to mention a landing strip, a giants eyebrow or a Charlie Chaplin there.  Downright unwholesome if you ask me.  But I’m old school.

I have the pics, but hey, I’m not going to post them.  It wouldn’t be fair.  On men around the world. Or on Holly.  Whoever she is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.