Why You Should Never Look Up "Gleneagles" On Accuweather!

I got the shock of my life just there when I discovered on Accuweather that a heatwave was heading for Gleneagles.

Bright cloudless skies and 30 degrees C all weekend!

Then I noticed that Accuweather thinks Gleneagles is in Zimbabwe.

What I really should have been looking up was Auchterarder, Scotland.

Unfortunately the forecast is not as promising, but still pretty decent for North of the Wall!

Windy on Friday with a few showers, dying out for Saturday and Sunday with sun and cloudy skies.


Join the GolfCentralDaily community on Twitter for loads more comment on and off the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.