Did Caroline Wozniacki Really Say "Geezus. Was I that much of a ball-and-chain, Rors?" #PGAChampionship

I've had a good few emails from people telling me that Caroline Wozniacki wasn't exactly congratulating Rory McIlroy on his PGA Championship victory on social media and all attributed the following quote to her.

 "Geezus. Was I that much of a ball-and-chain, Rors?" #PGAChampionship

My kids even heard it being discussed on the radio. But to be honest I don't really Caroline would say such a thing and there's no evidence out there I can see to say she did.

This could be a bit of urban myth just put out there to stir things.

Unless you know otherwise?


Join the GolfCentralDaily community on Twitter for loads more comment on and off the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.