Video: Out Of Order! Marshal Blatantly Improves Sergio's Lie In Heavy Rough

What ever side you are supporting I'm sure we are all agreed that as long as the fight is fair, there's no problem.

So when I saw this, what my Dad might call 'blatant skulduggery' in the afternoon foursomes by a marshal, I was pretty much shocked.

The marshal (I'm assuming he's for the home team) clearly interferes and improves Sergio Garcia's lie in the rough.  He may have even moved the ball it but this isn't clear from the angle.
 I think it happened on the 472 yard 15th hole with Europe one down at a critical juncture in the match.  And what's more the commentators spoke about it at the time and had a little giggle.

Bang out of order. That guy should be nowhere near that ball.

I'll post on instagram and on YouTube, and am assuming the Ryder Cup police will take the youtube version down.





Join the GolfCentralDaily community on Twitter for loads more comment on and off the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.