Best Tweet Ever Aimed At Shitty Marketers Who Connect On LinkedIn Then Bombard You With Crap

I have to say I haven't even looked at my LinkedIn account in months.  I lost whatever little faith I had in it after connecting with people and then proceeding to get bombarded with marketing blurb.

I naively thought that messages from one connection to another had to be personal. Now it's just a massive mailshot dump.

So when I saw this tweet from Cameron Laker this morning it really struck a chord.


How shitty must the marketers and sales reps be to figure that LinkedIn is the perfect forum on which to plug their products?

I'm not going back until they redesign it to filter out the crap.


Join the GolfCentralDaily community on Twitter for loads more comment on and off the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.