Must See Video: Berserk Bundy Breaks All His Clubs In Front Of Delighted Crowd

This is absolutely brilliant and thanks to reader Tom for sending it in.

All I know for now is that this guy (I mean legend) is called Bryce Bundy and he ceremoniously breaks pretty much every club in his golf bag in front of a delighted crowd.

I have never seen a man so genuinely delighted to be smashing his weaponry.

I think only a 55 degree wedge get a reprieve.  I'll post more about this man mountain once I get more info but for now, enjoy the performance!



Apologies to Bryce for posting the video and will take it down if you want to post it yourself.  The only way for me to share facebook videos is via YouTube.


Join the GolfCentralDaily community on Twitter for loads more comment on and off the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.