How Lee Westwood Lost 23 Pounds In Three Weeks

Lee Westwood is taking his Captain's Pick for the Ryder Cup at Gleneagles seriously.  Westwood returned from three weeks away from golf (at Celtic Manor) looking lean and trim having shed the guts of two stone through gruelling gym sessions.

The Englishman now 41 says he is “almost exactly the same weight I was when I got to world No 1 in 2010”.

“What have I been doing at home? I’ve been vanishing,” Westwood said. “I’ve lost 23lb, doing double gym sessions â€" cardio in the morning and weights in the afternoon. I’ve been off the alcohol and been watching my diet.”

More good news for Paul McGinley ahead of next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.