Ecstatic Sergio Turns To Camera And Shows Nick Faldo Where To Stick It

Sergio Garcia answered the Nick Faldo "useless" jibes in the most emphatic fashion in this afternoons foursomes producing an almost flawless display alongside Rory McIlroy to defeat Jim Furyk and Hunter Mahan two up.

Following the win and handshakes the Spaniard made a point of turning to the TV camera to punch the air in delight and answer his biggest critic.

Earlier Faldo had desperately tried to fill in the hole he dug when calling Garcia "useless" under his Captaincy in 2008.

“He was always labeled as the man who brings emotion and passion. We didn’t have it that week,” Faldo told the press. “That’s, in my opinion, how it looked and felt.”
Faldo referred to Garcia being “down in the dumps” over his breakup with Greg Norman's daughter Morgan Leigh Norman.
“Friday morning, I’m going up the 10th hole with him,” he said. “I just put my arm around him and said, ‘Are you good to go this afternoon?’ And he said, ‘Yes’ to me. Then I get him on the 18th green and he says, ‘I’m fu*ked, I don’t want to play anymore. I’ve been on antibiotics.’ I told him he was on the tee in 30 minutes.”
“That was the tone of Sergio for the whole week,” Faldo said. “He wasn’t in it.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.