Monty Finally Set To Win Uh Uh Uh Uh Major

Never mind that Monty has never had more than a serious dose of the sweats to show for his trips to the US, he's all set to win the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores.

It's all going swimmingly so far for the new super-patient Monty even if playing partner Bernhard Langer has been doing his best to push his buttons.

Speaking after about the German's snail impression, Monty said

"Bernhard is different,  you have to adjust your own pace. There's no point in playing faster to make up for someone who isn't as fast. So you have to adjust your own pace and form and that's what I do playing with Bernhard. There's no point in me rushing around.  I'm going nowhere on my own.
"So you just have to abide by what's gone on and you play accordingly.  And I know the situation, I've known Bernhard for 30 years and I played golf with Bernhard for 30 years and I've enjoyed it. We have had great success and great times together. I really enjoy walking the fairways with him. So you just have to adjust accordingly.”



So to summarize, he's just about to blow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.