Monty To Keep Out Of Ryder Limelight By Commentating For Sky!

Monty, who really really wants to be Ryder Cup Captain again, and to bypass lads like Bjorn, Clarke and McGinley in the queue showed he’s not 100% concentrated self absorbed by wanting to keep himself out of the players and officials way at this year’s Ryder Cup. 

monty ryder cup funny pic[3] Selfless Monty revealed he has been invited to, but turned down official ex-captainy roles at the Opening Ceremony, the Gala Dinner and the Closing Ceremony. 

So how is he keeping out of the limelight? By doing up his garden during the matches?  By spending time with the wife and kids?  Not at all. By commentating for Sky of course! And throwing the odd kidney punch at Ollie over the televisual waves.

“I’ve been invited to all three events but then I am commentating for Sky on the Opening Ceremony, so I can’t be in two places at one time.  I’m afraid I will leave the Gala Dinner to the teams as I don’t want to be part of that.  Again, the Closing Ceremony I will be commentating, so I have politely declined all three. That’s not my role and I don’t want to get in the way of Ollie as it’s his week, as it is for Davis, so it’s not a week for former captains.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.