Hang On, Rory McIlroy Thinks He Might Be Irish Again. Party Back On!

Rory McIlroy took a page out of the Carl Pettersson book of how to be a dual nationality golfer yesterday at his Tour Championship presser, by giving all his Irish fans a little hope.

The Irish, Northern Irish, United Kingdish, Gb-ish, Island of Ireland golfer told reporters

"It just hit home with me at how my success is welcomed by everyone. It would be terrible for me to nearly segregate myself from one of those group that supports me so much.
"It's four years away - I still have a bit of time to decide. But, I'm very, very appreciative and very grateful of the support that I get from everyone.
"It's great that I get so much support. There are not many people in my position that have to go through what I might have to go through in four years' time, but it is what it is.
"I'm a golfer first and foremost and I just want to play well on the golf course. Hopefully people enjoy that and the entertainment that that brings."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.