Higgs On Tour: David Higgins Tour Diary Part 7

Hi everyone, David here. With the European Tour off for the past few week I have really been enjoying my time at home. No suitcase and waking up in my own bed has been great. We recently moved back into our own house after some renovations, so I've had loads of jobs to take care of. I'm terrible at the indoor jobs; if you asked me to hang a picture on the wall, I’d probably smash it, or the wall! I am good at gardening work though; maybe because it’s hard to go wrong with grass!

david higginsDuring the Tour break I have been working hard on my game. I have had some good coaching sessions with my uncle Ted and feel good about it heading into these crucial next few events. My results so far this season have not been good enough and now I find myself with a tough task to retain my playing rights for next year. I'm up for the challenge however and looking forward to it.

Of the events that I have left, the KLM Open in Holland and the Dunhill Links would be the ones that I’m really targeting. I love playing in the wind and with a big pot on offer especially in Scotland, I will be looking for strong performances.

Would you believe I didn't watch a single shot at the PGA Championship. It was great that Jason Dufner won though. I don't know the guy at all but he comes across like a pretty chilled out dude.

cescWhen I’m not practicing or fixing up my lawn I'm on my iphone trying to pick my "dream team" on Fantasy Premier League! I think David Moyes has a tough year ahead of him at Manchester United. The midfield is just not good enough. I would really love to see them bring Cesc Fabregas in before the transfer window closes. There’s no point in having the best striker in the premier league if you don't have someone to get the ball into him.

As always to finish I have my European Tour movie recommendations. Two good ones I’ve watched lately are the Place Beyond The Pines and Trance.

The-Place-Beyond-The-Pinestrance

Now where’s that suitcase? Time to pack!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.