Tiger Woods Best Friend Notably Gay III Suffers Heart Attack

Good to hear about Tiger Woods best mate and former PGA Tour player Notably Gay III is on the mend after suffering a heart attack last week in Dallas.


Notably, who regularly delivers updates on what Tiger eats for breakfast dinner and tea for the Golf Channel suffered a mild coronary while working last week.

Doctor's say he will make a full recovery and should, all being well, be telling us about Tiger's stools for many years to come.

The Golf Channel released a statement saying

"I'm extremely grateful for the expert care I received from Dr. Jenkins and his staff," Begay said. "I anticipate a full recovery and feel lucky to be at home resting with my family. I appreciate the outpouring of well wishes I've received from family, friends and fans and I will be back covering golf once I'm fully recovered."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.