Everything You Need To Know About Tiger Woods Microdiscectomy. He’s Not Dead You Know!

One day on from the greatest non April Fools in history and Tiger Woods is having his cereal spoon fed to him in bed as he recovers from his microdiscectomy.  And the mourning has already started, you would swear he was dead such is the outpouring of grief.

Not surprisingly the Golf Channel were all over the story, even bringing in Dr. Ara Suppiah to explain in graphic detail what happened the great one.  I wonder does Dr. Suppiah do a turn down at  the comedy club at the weekends?!

As it turns out my sister and Graham DeLaet had exactly the same procedure and both made full recoveries.

micro2DeLaet recalls when the pain got so bad he knew he needed to do something.

For some reason during 2010 in the Fall Series, I was in a lot of pain but I was playing really real well and then I kept going. Then when the season was over, I just progressively got worse and worse and worse to the point where I couldn't sit down for more than ten seconds and that's kind of when we realized that, you know, surgery was kind of the only option.

I tried a lot of different things, whether it be massage and chiropractor, physical therapy, acupuncturing; tried it all, but nothing was really working. It was the l 5/s 1, lower back.

He then describes the procedure

I had a microdiscectomy, because I had a herniated disk to the right, so they go in to shave off a piece of that to alleviate the pinch on the nerve. I had a terrible pain in my right leg, and you know, yeah, it was not fun. I'm glad it's all over and I'm feeling great now.

tiger funnyAnd the question every Golf Channel employee wants to know, when will he be back?  DeLaet details the time frame.

It was at the two-month Mark where I started hitting little chips and putts and half-wedges, kind of thing. By the time -- it wasn't probably until November that I could really like go after a drive as hard as I could, or really lash at one in the deep rough kind of thing.

Tiger’s best mate and only link to the media Notably Gay The Third told Golf.com that Tiger did his research before electing to go under the knife.

“This pain has been going on for quite some time. It hasn’t just happened in the last few weeks. There has been a research process, interviews, a lot of different people doing this. If this doesn’t get cleared up, it is certainly something that can hamper performance. I think that is what he is starting to realize.”

I really don’t know what all the sadness is about?  Yes the Masters will miss him but Tiger Woods has won plenty in his career, he’s wealthy beyond belief and has more or less been forgiven by the public for being the greatest philanderer to ever lace a pair of shoes.  He now has an injury no doubt exacerbated on by all the wear and tear it took to chisel that body using weights in the gym (he is musclebound this year).

AND he will come back in a few months, no doubt better than ever.  Nobody has said he’ll miss Pinehurst or Royal Liverpool, Valhalla or Gleneagles.

Reminds me of this a few months back!

Tiger Lindsey Knee Sex Funny Cartoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.