Masters Readers Prize 2: Swingbyte 2 Mobile Swing Analyzer


I hope you all entered by first Masters competition yesterday, and here’s another you will like!
I recently got hold of the very nifty Swingbyte 2 Mobile Swing Analyzer from the good folks at breakingpar.ie for review.

And not to be one to keep all the good stuff for myself, I’m giving away the device to one lucky reader this Masters week.  The Swingbyte 2 attaches to any club and measures swing speed, face angle, swing path and a host of other cool data.  I think it’s best described as an affordable version of trackman at 199 quid.

To win,you must follow the guys at BreakingPar.ie on Twitter and tweet to them “I Want Doc’s Swingbyte”.
We’ll draw a winner Sunday during the final round of The Masters.

Make sure to follow me too for my alternative Masters banter during the tournament!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.