"He's Got Passion And Balls"- Tom Watson On Spieth's Balls

I think everyone is agreed that Jordan Spieth is one hell of a nice young fellow.  Recently we saw him give a frank and open interview after The Masters, a couple of weeks back he gave a apology in an interview after getting a bit worked up on the course.

All this niceness is a trait not lost on the nicest guy of them all, Tom Watson.  RBC Heritage organizers thought it would be nice this week to put the goodie-two-shoes guys together.

And you guessed it, the USA Captain was full of praise for Spieth even using testicles to describe him!

"I like the way he's played the game. He's got a passion and balls. I have to laugh, sometimes he gets up there and he hits a bad shot, and 'that's real close,' about 40 yards off the line, that's exactly what I would say, 'that's real close,' just muttering to yourself. But I remember when I was a kid and playing the game. He makes me relive some of the memories that I had when I was his age playing the game out here. He's done very well. He's mature, as he talks with you, he's very mature and he has a good sense of who he is and I like that about him."

Now that is NICE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.