Video: Rory McIlroy Says His Nike Method Putter Has NO Grooves. What’s In The Bag 2014

rory mcilroy putterI wrote a little article last year on the difference between the shop model and Rory McIlroy’s Nike Method putter.  Mainly I stated that the grooves on Rory’s putter were painted on, or false, as opposed to the real grooves on the shop model.

Needless to say I received an email from the Nike PR office telling me I was wrong, that Rors putter does have grooves, and that I should revise it with the correct information.

NIke email

So it took me until now to prove I was right, but here it is.  Listen carefully as Rory and Tiger Woods discuss the grooves on their putters during their end of season Match at Mission Hills.

Tiger: “Real grooves or faux grooves?”

Rory: “No Grooves”

I know this is only a small point, but I have to insist.

See my full infographic feature on Rory McIlroy’s 2014 What’s In The Bag here

What's In The Bag 2014 Rory McIlroy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.