GMac Says Dubuisson and Donaldson Are Locks For Ryder Cup Places

Graeme MacDowell must have seen David Higgins very excellent diary for GolfCentralDaily because he’s only gone and started doing one with Ian Carter from the BBC.
boxingGMac first chats about his “binary” form last year.
Yes I won Tiger Woods' event at the end of the year but I didn't get the wins to back up my consistent form. It's funny because they did come last year when I was really inconsistent.
We called it "binary golf" because I went through a spell of either winning or missing the weekend. I went win, miss cut, win, miss three cuts and then win again at the French Open.
And becoming tired early in the year.
But it was inconsistent and looking back there were a few factors. It was a tired summer from the US Open onwards. It's something I'm working on because I hit the wall and, while my heart was beating, the body wasn't responding.
It's why I've once again taken a big break before starting my 2014 season. I've got to be in position to be ready for all the big events - the majors, my title defences, the PGA play-offs and of course the Ryder Cup.
GMac also says he sat down with Paul McGinners last week to chat about the Ryder Cup.
Looking at the numbers, there are three or four players who already seem locked in to the team - the likes of Henrik Stenson, Victor Dubuisson, Thomas Bjorn and Jamie Donaldson.
None of them played at Medinah last time so it's clear some good players are going to miss out and I'm acutely aware it could be me. That's why you just have to focus on your game and let the Ryder Cup come in a run of good form.
Graeme plays with his Dad Kenny this week at Pebble Beach.

Top Recent Posts

Did Tiger “Offer Up” Dubai As A Driver Swing Practice Session?
2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro Am Betting Preview Tips and Predictions
2014 Joburg Open Betting Preview Tips and Predictions
ESPN Say Caroline Inside Ropes Ruined Rory McIlroy’s Final Round In Dubai
Jenna Jameson In The 5 Best Crowd Taunts At Phoenix Open 16th Hole

Technorati Tags:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.