European Tour Sponsored Practice Rounds Have Tiger Back On Track. Says Tiger

I’m still suspecting that Tiger used the European Tour to practice his swing a few weeks back but takling to Bob Harig, Woods says his swing is back.

Tiger Nike Funny Ad"I was very pleased with it on Sunday at Dubai and then India. It was merely a continuation of that. I put it together."

Apparently Woods made 10 birdies in his India corporate knockabout and explained this Winter just past was different to others.

"I took a lot of time off this winter to get ready for the season because it's going to be a long grind," Woods said. "It took three rounds in San Diego and three rounds in Dubai before finally it clicked in. My golf feels finally came back. Whatever shot I saw, I hit. Whatever number was given to me by Joey [caddie Joe LaCava], I hit. I had a wonderful feel for it.

"Then I went to India and it was just a continuation of that. I finally have my golf feels back. It just took a little longer than I would like."

Now we know pros talk a good game, but more often than not Tiger has backed it up with results.  I’m still not convinced however.  I think Woods should be playing much more competitive golf.  He’s skipping the matchplay next week but it does whet the appetite for the Honda Classic where Woods will meet Rory McIlroy and Phil Mickelson.

 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.