Video: Miserable Mercedes Refuse To Hand Over Car After Stuart Manley Hole In One. Takes 11 On Next

You have to feel terrible for Welshman Stuart Manley who, second on the leaderboard and playing great, celebrated like crazy after a hole in one thinking he had won the Mercedes behind the tee only to then be denied the car at World Cup of Golf in Melbourne as the vehicle was only on offer on Sunday according to the sponsors.

stuart manleyManley’s misery was further compounded when he then took a septuple-bogey 11 on his next hole.

Minutes before he had raised both his hands in celebration when his 175 yard tee shot on the third dropped in the cup.  He then ran to the car behind the tee and patted what he believed was his prize.

Even with the hole in one and 11 on the next, Manley managed to sign for a very respectable one-over 72.  Shortly after he retweeted a message asking Mercedes on Twitter to give him the car.

merc for manley'It’s the highest high and then the lowest low I’ve ever experienced on a golf course,' he said after.

'I thought the car was mine, and with the crowd, all the hype, I was just buzzing. The adrenaline was pumping so much, I could have flown to the green.

'Then I found out about the car, and go and have an 11. I kept asking my caddie, "How many shots is that now?" I actually thought it was a 10 but I was not going to argue, because my head was pretty fried at that point, to be honest.'

Surely it would be great PR for Mercedes to give poor old Stu the car. Merc for Manley!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.