Michael Bannon Will Be Tiger Woods Next Swing Coach. 12/1 On PaddyPower

Now that Tiger has split from Sean Foley, all the surmising is about who his next coach will be.  Will Butch cast his all seeing eye (only has one) on Woods again, or will it be my personal favourite Michael Bannon?

Before I get on to that, I have to say, even though I took the piss many times out of Sean Foley and his man-bag, I feel sorry for the shaded one.  It's like as if Tiger has shifted the blame for his bad season off his injury and onto Foley. And that would be a very unfair conclusion to draw from their time together.

People are not going to remember the five time winner Woods in 2013 alongside Foley who gave him the tools once again to at least do the business on the PGA Tour.

My personal favourite to succeed Foley would be Michael Bannon.  More earthy, old school, less trackman, more hands on, more traditional, not so busy....it all makes sense.  Bannon is 12/1 in the betting if you feel like a flutter.  One bet I would be willing to make is that Rory and Tiger have discussed their coaches at length and I would not be at all surprised if such a conversation precipitated this action.

Watch this space. I'm not into losing bets!

Here's the betting odds.


Join the GolfCentralDaily community on Twitter for loads more comment on and off the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.