Tiger Woods Withdrawal Statement “Everybody Be Cool, My Back Feels Rubbery”

weights2It’s the disappointing thing about the human body; rarely do the world’s top sportsmen go through their career without suffering serious injury.  And now it looks like Tiger Woods weightlifting career could be over after he was forced to withdraw from the Arnold Palmer Invitational with the same dodgy back.

Related: 2014 Arnold Palmer Invitational Betting Preview and Tips

A statement on his website read:

I personally called Arnold today to tell him that, sadly, I won't be able to play in his tournament this year. I would like to express my regrets to the Orlando fans, the volunteers, the tournament staff and the sponsors for having to miss the event. Unfortunately, my back spasms and the pain haven't subsided.
It's too early to know about the Masters, and I will continue to be evaluated and work closely with my doctors. I feel badly that I won't be able to play in this great tournament this week.

Arnold Palmer also issued a statement saying:

"I am certainly sorry that Tiger is not able to play. Quite obviously, we will miss having him here this week. He called me to tell me that his back was still giving him a lot of trouble and he didn't feel he should play. I told him I understood and wished him well."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.