Tim Clark Bringing In The Suits To Fight Anchoring Ban

Tim Clark may be tiny, but he’s not going to take the anchoring ban, lying down, hunkered or even standing up. According to the PGA website, Clark says he and "a fair number" of players are getting legal advice on harveythe matter.  Cue legal team Harvey Spector and Mike Ross.

"We do have legal counsel, We're going to explore our options. We're not going to just roll over and accept this," Clark says.

Clark went on to pillory the comment period provided by the authorities, calling it  "all smoke and mirrors."

But that most steely of foes, R&A chief Peter Dawson, says he’s been studying, saying “We are not so sure of ourselves that you can always be sure you're going to be right, but we have certainly done our homework on this one, far more than anything else in my time at the R&A.”

So it’s looking good for Tim Clark then?

tim clark funny_thumb[2]''Obviously, now I guess, our tactics have to change,” the South African  said.  We're just trying to come to a fair and just decision that obviously has a great affect a lot on our careers and futures in the game.  There's been a lot of sleepless nights. A year ago, my future in the game, I could see it. I planned to play until I physically no longer could play. Now it's a case of I've been told no, hang on, that might change. You're going to change the way you putt here in a few years' time and now my future is uncertain.”

I’m sorry Tim, I cant get the image of you rolling over out of my head!

 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.