Tiger and Sergio Arguing Again. Ding Ding Round Two. What They Said

I told you yesterday that Tiger and Sergio had a history.  Well it continued yesterday when they were paired together in the third round of The Player’s Championship.

Sergio was about to hit on the second hole.  Meanwhile, Tiger, over the other side of the fairway pulls out his driver and the crowd gasp.  The crowd noise upsets Garcia and he acts like he's been hacked down inside the box in a soccer match.
"It was my shot to hit," Garcia said "He moved all the crowd that he needed to move, and I waited for that. I want to say that he didn't see that I was ready. But you do have a feel when the other guy is going to hit. Right as I was on top of the backswing . . . everybody started screaming, so that didn't help very much. It was unfortunate."
 woods garciaHere’s what happened then as quoted  on the WeiUnderPar site
Q. I know you heard what Sergio said. What’s your explanation for what happened there on 2?
Tiger: Well, the marshals, they told me he already hit, so I pulled a club and was getting ready to play my shot, and then I hear his comments afterwards and not real surprising that he’s complaining about something.
Q. Did you talk to him about it or did he talk to you?
Tiger: We didn’t do a lot of talking.
Q. Did you know that he said that before you went back out or only just now?
Tiger: No, I knew.
Sergio:  That was a little bit unfortunate that I think sometimes people have to be a little bit more careful.
Q.  He said it’s not surprising to hear you complaining about something was his response.  How do you feel about hearing that?
Sergio:  That’s fine.  At least I’m true to myself.  I know what I’m doing, and he can do whatever he wants.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.