Lindsey Vonn Says She’s Not Just Tiger’s Bird

By Ron in the US of A for golfcentraldaily.com
Lindsey Vonn, you know yer one who is Tiger Woods’ girlfriend was keen today to remind the press that she’s not just Tiger Woods’ girlfriend.
Vonn, who used do skiing, or something stupid like that told reporters “Some people seem to forget that I’m not just Tiger’s girlfriend.  I’m actually able to look after his kids aswell.  One day  Tiger even let me collect the kids in his car all by myself.  I let down the windows and the kids leaned all the way out.  None of them fell out and I didn’t crash or anything. It was fun.”
“I’m also able to cook beans and water and stuff.”
tiger goodfellas funny[4]Vonn has become a regular at golf tournaments since she fell over trying to ski last February and told the a Newspaper about how her life with Woods.
“I’m at a golf tournament, aren’t I?” she said, clearly unsure whether she was actually at a golf tournament. Vonn also said that she and Woods talk about golf and falling over when skiing, and what it’s like to have a hundred hookers on the go whilst keeping the missus in the dark.
Vonn however is learning to deal with being a mega celebrity.
“I can be normal by myself; no one notices me,” she also told the Newspaper. “But whenever he’s around, we’re living in a fishbowl. I didn’t quite know ronwhat I was getting myself into. It’s weird. But it’s just something I have to deal with. He has his job, and I have none. Oh is that the time? Tiger’s letting me collect the kids again today. Isn’t that neat?!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.