World’s Tallest Man Extremely Pissed Off At Belly Putter Ban

Sultan Kösen, the world’s tallest man has reacted angrily today to the R&A’s proposed belly putter ban.  The Turkish giant told reporters “Just when I thought things were looking up, they go and ban the first putter that was actually the right length for me.  Look at me, I cant even bend over. My vertebrae are each the size of a loaf of bread. I need a bloody cane to walk for Allah’s sake.  I guess I’ll have to go back to kneeling down on the greens when putting, I don’t even know if that’s legal?”

Holding back tears the 8 foot 3 inch giant revealed “I just got a bed last year that my feet did not dangle out the end of, now I have to deal with this crap. It seems every time I take a step forward, I take two giant steps back.  Death to the west.”

sultan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.