Rickie Fowler Earns More Halloween ‘Trick Or Treating’ Than All Season On Tour

Rickie Fowler declared on twitter it was “go time” before heading off with friends trick or treating around his neighbourhood in Jupiter, Florida last night.  Fowler, dressed as a young Rickie Fowler in Guantanamo orange was equipped with an empty Puma bag for collecting goodies.

“We had a swell time,”said Fowler “I reckon the contents of my trick or treat bag are worth more than I made on Tour all year when you take away caddie wages, management fees and expenses. I might do this professionally.”

Unfortunately for Fowler, Halloween or “The Paedophile’s Christmas” as it is also known, happens only once a year, thus making the proposition of making it a profession, financially unviable.

“One or two houses tried to fob us off with apples,” Fowler said before adding, “If I wanted fruit, I’d go to the supermarket. Those b*stards should know better. If I’m going to all the effort to call to them, they should be stocked up with chocolate, like mini Snickers as well as having fizzy drinks and candy.  And don’t even get me started on the people who pretended no-one was home when we called. We could see them moving inside.” 

Fowler is set to appear again at a fancy dress party in Bubba Watson’s house on New Year’s Eve.

 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.