F*cking Hunky Dory! Matt Mahanic College Golf Coach Rant

Now this is what you call a team talk from college golf coach Matt Mahanic.  It kicks of at 1 min 55 sec but listen from the start as the tension builds. He’s happy with one guy but the other get the full treatment.  Tremendous!

"That is f*cking horrendous. Horrendous that nobody can shoot f*cking par on that golf course. That is the most f*cking embarrassed I've ever been in my life, having to walk around that fucking scoreboard and look at those other fucking coachesâ€"F*cking 11 teams beat us this week! Eleven fucking teams! Goddamnit!"

"I gotta f*cking go up there and watch that bullshit you four call golf! Like watching f*cking paint dry! My dad looked and me and said, 'Why the f*ck are you recruiting these kids?'"

"I'm ready to lose my f*cking mind. There is no f*cking helping you! ...F*cking not a big deal, though. It's not a big deal. F*cking hunky-dory."

"We f*cking don't deserve shit. F*ckingâ€"we haven't broke 300 all year. Four f*cking chances in nice weather, and we haven't broken 300 yet. F*ck me."

"I don't want to hear a f*cking word out of anybody until we get back to Kentucky[?]. Put your f*cking headphones on, go to sleep, I don't give a shit. I had to watch you play golf for the last 54 f*cking holes. Please do not let me hear your f*cking voice right now."

Needless to say he got the sack!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.