Alice Cooper Meets Swedish Man With More Frightening Eyeliner Than Him

Disappointed by criticism that nobody in America finds his demonic alter ego the least bit scary anymore, 70’s mad bastard rocker and golf nut Alice Cooper has embarked on a fright campaign on the European Tour, starting with the Dubai Desert Classic. However the wrinkled rocker whose stage props included guillotines, electric chairs, blood, and snakes was himself stung into silence when he met the Swedish Toro, Joel Sjoholm.

“That crazy motherf*cker wears more eyeliner than I ever had on my Welcome To My Nightmare Tour.  And he wears short pants. Respect!” said Cooper. 

“I tried all the usual shit like carving the number 666 into my chest with a razor blade but the Toro just stared me down. He’s one sick puppy”, continued the heavy metal icon.

According to onlookers Sjoholm showed absolutely no fear of the demonic satanical persona that Cooper represents.

Alice-Cooper-007 “I’ve hung upside down on a crucifix while Marcel Siem smeared me in pigs blood a couple of times for a laugh”, said the Swede. “I’m pretty used to it.  There’s some pretty evil shit happening out here on Tour.”

After their meeting, both men shook hands and  agreed to follow each other on twitter. 

 

pic: Joel Sjoholm twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.