15 Minutes Of Fame With Rory. Right. Back to Being A Nobody Again!

Thanks to all our GCD readers to facebooked and tweeted to tell me who had latched onto the Rory Nike bag pics.  It went viral!

First Ryan Lavner on golfchannel had it (took my logo off the pic mind you) but how and ever they did link back to me!

golfchannelThen the King of equipment himself David Dusek from Golf.com published it.  All hail the King!

golf.com 

Shane Bacon on Yahoo had it as did USAToday for God sakes!

yahoo shane bacon usa today

But the icing on the cake was a mention from Geoff, yes Geoff Shackleford.  I’ve been trying for 5 years to give a mention on that damn site and I finally made it.  My work here on Earth is complete.  Right back to being a nobody then I suppose!

geoff shackleford

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.