Whispers About Who’s Going To Be Europe’s 2014 Ryder Cup Captain

Ollie: He did great, but wants out.  The whole effort has even affected his beard growth levels, texture and colour.  Definitely out.

7 ollie Monty:  He said yesterday. “I keep being asked by people if I’ll return as a captain for Scotland’s first Ryder Cup in 41 years. My answer is always the same â€" ‘I’d do it if I was asked’. But I won’t be asked”.  Praise the Lord!

Paul McGinley:  He’s the bookies favourite at 10/11.  Peter Hanson who is still annoyed with Ollie’s benching of him in Medinah told the Telegraph yesterday  “I think Paul does a fantastic job in the team room. He knows a lot about the Ryder Cup and really loves the role of helping players, I think he would make a great captain.”

McGinley himself won’t be drawn on the subject.  He said “As my caddie Jimmy says, if it’s meant for you it won’t pass you by. And he’s absolutely right.”

Darren Clarke:  Could be the dark horse for a home Ryder Cup captaincy and Padraig Harrington, who has a fair idea how the land lies in the inner sanctum of the European Tour said yesterday  “I understand the inside track is that it’s going to be Darren Clarke.”

So, in summary, the main thing is it’s not going to be Monty. Praise Jesus!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.