Golf In Turkey: Could YOU Be Bothered After Watching This?

Turkey.  Could you be bothered? 

turkish fight This is Cihat Unal (I said Unal not anything else!). He works for the local rag (I mean newspaper not anything else)  and got himself headbutted on the first tee by none other than the president of the Turkish Golf Federation Ahmet Agaoglu, because he was in the way yesterday when Tiger Woods was boarding the tee.

Agaoglu denied the headbutt after to police saying “He pushed me and I pushed him back and he fell over.”  Bit dodgy to say the least.

Meanwhile in the craply titled Word Golf Final both Tiger and Rory lost yesterday with Rors admitting after “I lost a bit of concentration, went a few behind and gave up a bit."

It all seems a bit wrong, with an eight man event, crap name, angry locals fighting on the tee, exhausted players, paying Ewan Murray to come over, and paying $300,000 for last place  (ie a person who loses his first two matches).  It’s all a bit too mercenary and contrived.

Sorry Turkey all this is doing nothing for me. I’m out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.