Davis Love Reveals He Is Suffering From Multiple Personality Disorder In Ryder Cup First Person Memoir Ghost Written By Someone Else

Golf.com has a big piece written in the first person by Davis Love triple I on what went wrong at the Ryder Cup. In it Davis Love assumes the identity of Sports Illustrated writer Michael Bamberger to pen the first person narrative on how things went down on Sunday at the Ryder Cup.

1 5 hour energy Steve was where he was in the Sunday lineup, in the second-to-last group, because of his exceptional putting. We loved our Sunday lineup. I say we because this team functioned as a group. I was a players' manager. I listened to my assistants, the caddies, the wives and most particularly the players. We reached a consensus on every big decision we made, from the four players I hand-picked for the team (Furyk, Snedeker, Stricker and Dustin Johnson) to our Sunday order. Tiger said, "Put Strick and me at the end. I don't think it will come to us, but if it does, we'll be ready." Tiger has won three times this year. He's the greatest match-play golfer ever. He's the greatest golfer ever. Hearing those words from him was enough for me.
here.

Let’s hope Bamberger remembers to turn back into Davis Love before he tees off in Vegas later today.

 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.