What They Tweeted- Christina Kim Bitch Fight Vs Brittany Lincicome

Christina Kim is angry with Brittany Lincicome after Lincicome sighed about her play at an LPGA Tour event in Malaysia.  Meanwhile poor old Christina is headed to LPGA Q-school to try and get her card after not even getting an Asian invite.

Lincicome kicked it off by tweeting: Golf is SOOO dang frustrating :-( Can't wait for the year to be over!!!!!!!!!!!

then added: Rain rain go away!!!!! Actually if it stays around I won't have to play anymore!!!!! :-)

Christina then came rushing in with a stop complaining tweet and ding ding, it was time for the fight!

kim-sm_74619 Here’s what they said:

@Brittany1golf: @Teamfrench23 @TheChristinaKim  geez guys calm the hell down!!!! If you don't like what I say STOP following me
@TheChristinaKim: @Brittany1golf whoa, easy with the Tone! I'm just saying there are people that would love to play, and it wouldn't hurt to remember that
@Brittany1golf: @TheChristinaKim great! It's still a free country. I can say whatever I want! I don't comment to most of your post I'm just tired
@Brittany1golf: @TheChristinaKim it's not a good time to be on my case with the news we just got [the passing of LPGA rules offical Doug Brecht. And I'm sick of people lately comment on my post!
@TheChristinaKim: @Brittany1golf of course you can say whatever you want, I never said anything contradicting that fact. I believe in the first amendment too!
@TheChristinaKim: @Brittany1golf I am not getting on your case by any means. Please don't misconstrue my stating the obvious as me bashing your tweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.