Jennifer Lawrence Told Father About Nude Pics While Golfing So He'd Be In A "Good Mood"

Interesting little snippet from Ryan Ballangee this morning about actress Jennifer Lawrence broke the news about her leaked icloud nudey pics to her father.  She didn't just blurt it, but waited to catch him in a good mood while he was golfing!  

“When I have to make that phone call to my dad and tell him what’s happened … I don’t care how much money I get for ‘The Hunger Games,’ I promise you, anybody given the choice of that kind of money or having to make a phone call to tell your dad that something like that has happened, it’s not worth it,” she said before joking, “Fortunately, he was playing golf, so he was in a good mood.”

I don't think I've ever seen my Dad in a good mood on the golf course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.