The Media Vote Graeme McDowell The Nicest Man In Golf

Well sort of.  Golf.com has it that The Golf Writers Association of America have given GMac an award for being the equivalent of a “sound skin.”

GMac Funny[4]"Listen, I take my relationship with the media very seriously," a teary eyed McDowell said in his acceptance speech. "As you know, I'm pretty honest to a fault at times. You guys give us exposure globally. You're a very important cog in the whole golf â€" and sports â€" machine. I respect how much work you guys do and it's important â€" good, bad or ugly â€" to give you an idea of what's going on in my head and with my game."

GMac gets to receive his prize, a free meal with writers, on April 9th.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.