Pic: Is It Just Me Or Does Camilo Villegas Look A Bit A Sleepy And Hungover On J Lindberg Site?

I just happened to be perusing the J Lindberg website yesterday looking at some extremely slim fitting shirts I could never afford when I noticed the Camilo Villegas picture they have used on their homepage.

I’m sure it’s been through a rigorous selection process by a team of marketing experts and ticks all the boxes of cool, moody, serious etc.

But it’s screaming early morning hangover look to me.  The sleepy eyes, the serious yet confused look, the hands together praying for the headache to stop?

Now I’m sure Camilo never touches the stuff, but just looking at the picture sends me running for the paracetamol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.