World Golf Hall of Fame Class of 2013 International Ballot Results

World Golf Hall of Fame Class of 2013 International Ballot Results


Candidate                                 Voting Results (%)
Colin Montgomerie                 51 %
Graham Marsh                           34
Ian Woosnam                             21
Padraig Harrington                   19
Retief Goosen                           18

montyandflavia11Grab the tissues. Here’s what Monty said.

“I know I am very fortunate to have enjoyed such a successful career playing the game I love and it makes me feel very proud that my achievements have been recognized in this way. While my eight Order of Merit wins were very special, as everyone knows my Ryder Cup experiences have provided the very best moments in my career and receiving this great honour is the icing on the cake. I am delighted that my dear friend Ken Schofield’s notable contribution to European golf will also be recognized at next year’s Ceremony and I look forward to sharing this special occasion with him.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.