Video: GMac ‘Mashed Potato’ Heckler Finally Tackled By Mike Davis

After pushing the GMac ‘mashed potato’ cry to the limit yesterday at the Tiger Woods World Challenge,  security officials finally apprehended the serial heckler responsible following a protracted investigation.

GMac Kristin He has been identified as PGA Tour electrician Tom Wazowski, 49, originally from Iowa.  The net had been closing in on Wozowski after a joint USGA/ PGA operation which saw officials work together and figure out the same guy was travelling to and heckling at every tournament the length and breadth of America.

Released after an hours ‘Tackling’ in a  room alone with the USGA’s Mike Davis, a bloodied and bruised Wazowski emerged defiant telling the assembled media he never really planned to become a heckler.

Related story: GMac Facing Life Of Marriage Hell After Subtle Break Up Comments Get Horribly Misconstrued

"It started around the year 2002, I had all the electrical work for the tournament done so went out to watch Sergio Garcia play a few holes.  He was messing around with his grip so much I just got fed up and shouted ‘Hit the f*cking ball for f*ck sake’.  All of the crowd cheered and really liked it so it started there.  I’ve heckled several players successfully over the years including Ben Crane and Rory Sabatini and I even travelled to France on vacation one time where I heckled Colin Montgomerie.  That was one of my most memorable heckles.  This year was the first year I decided to concentrate on heckling one person.  I knew I was taking a big risk but wanted to mark 10 years as a heckler with something big.”

“I cant claim to have invented the phrase ‘mashed potatoes’. I just heard it on some cookery programme on TV and jotted into my heckle book.  I couldn’t have imagined that when I used it with GMac it would become such a massive hit.  Watching him get so pissed off and even do the tosser symbol at me yesterday made it all worthwhile.”

 

Now banned from the PGA Tour forever, Wazowski spoke of his future plans, “I think my heckling days are over now.  It’s a bit too early too decide what I’ll do next, I think I deserve a break to spend some time with my family and just have a think.  I hear there’s an opening for a madman to knock cyclists off their bikes at next year’s Tour de France, but as I said I wont be making any decisions until after the Christmas break.” 

Technorati Tags:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Naked Pics Of Holly Sonders. The Big News To Emerge From The 2013 PGA Show

Sarah Stirk Nipple Gate: Navy Top Leaves Viewers Disappointed

Holly Sonders Quits Golf Channel After Contract Talks Fail. Moves To Fox.